Monday, June 25, 2007

Besides........

I am a loner with walls around me
I have no shadow
I have no voice
My heart has no beat
And my eyes has no light
Feeling does not exist upon me
I lost them in another person's heart
A woman I once called mother
A mother I once had loved
She flies with angles
Spoke with god
And has taken my soul with her
I feel like nothing
So alive yet dead
I remember
I remember that moment
The night she last spilled blood
When there were no stars to light her way
And no one to guide her
How could she have been so daring?
To face death that night
To cross it and leave me behind
I cry to my self
And hear my own voice
Beside her body
And beside death

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

ethereal feel...beautiful expression...

Sayanti said...

It was a painting....I cud actually visualise it..